Innovative Design and Development
LTi Metaltech prides itself on its ability to deliver high quality and cost-effective design solutions to customers’ ideas.
Our technology solutions are at the cutting edge of the high-tech fabrication marketplace and are used in a range of demanding and heavily regulated industries. Our success is derived from our ability to listen to the challenges being faced by our customers and turning them into high spec technology solutions.
We have a team of highly skilled professionals throughout our organisation, who are dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality solutions for our customers. Our capabilities include:
- Investment in state-of-the-art design packages that provide customers with cutting edge design processes.
- Provision of both 2D and 3D (AutoCad and SolidWorks) design packages.
- Significant investment in research & development ensuring we deliver innovative solutions.
- Continued investment in ultra-modern hardware and software, enabling all concepts to be ‘Designed for Manufacture’ (DFM).
With the support of ultra-modern hardware and software, our engineering design team possess a wealth of knowledge and experience in manufacturing; allowing us to ensure that all concepts we design are ‘Designed for Manufacture’ (DFM).
- To turn problems into solutions by understanding our customers’ engineering demands.
- Our investment in state-of-the-art design packages provide customers with cutting edge design processes. We are able to offer both 2D and 3D (AutoCad and SolidWorks) design packages through our highly skilled engineers.
Our continuing investment in research and development keeps us at the forefront of our industry and ensures we deliver innovative solutions for our customers. Our supply chain partners operate under NDA, which gives reassurance and security that your projects are handled in a professional manner.
We work on a on a project-oriented basis with a dedicated project manager, responsible for everything from development to design and programming to production. We always like to work directly with you so that we can engineer the best possible solutions to meet your specific needs. This makes it easier for you and ensures that you know exactly who’s on hand to deliver each aspect of your project. This is something that our new customers experience, right from the very first consultation meeting with us.
For more information about LTi Metaltech’s expert design for manufacturing skills and capabilities call +44 (0) 1235 834199 or click here to contact us now.